We are open. We have been designated an essential business by the State of Massachusetts so we can continue to provide you with the pet food and essential supplies you need.
Our hours are 10am to 4pm daily, but this may change day-to-day and store-to-store depending on staffing or other reasons. Follow our Facebook page for immediate updates.
Our stores in Orleans, Dennis and Chatham offer Curbside Contactless Shopping and Pickup (our showrooms and greenhouses are temporarily closed to customers).
Please note: Our Orleans store is particularly busy. Please utilize our Chatham and Dennis locations if you are able. This will will help expedite your order and help alleviate the strain on our Orleans Team.
Free Local Home Delivery of pet food and essential supplies is available from Barnstable to P-Town with a minimum order of $49.
Save time by ordering online at agwaycapecod.com/order
Thank you for shopping local with us and stay healthy.
Our stores are open for curbside shopping only 10am-4pm daily. Home delivery of pet food and essential supplies Local Home Delivery available from Barnstable to P-Town.
Two ways to place your order:
1) Fill out the online order form and a team member will contact you to process your order and schedule delivery or Curbside pick-up.
2) Call your local store for curbside shopping or to place a delivery order.
- Orleans – 508.255.8100
- South Dennis – 508.385.8772
- Chatham – 508.945.1555
After you dial the main number, follow the prompts to select curbside shopping or delivery.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adjust business operations to keep our staff and customers safe and your furry family members fed. We are sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause.
We are well stocked on pet food with orders still arriving.
We are open and plan to stay that way as long as we are able to with safety measures in place.
If you know what you want, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of our free home delivery of pet food and supplies or curbside shopping options. Place your order by completing our online form or calling your local store.
For the safety of our customers and employees, we are temporarily no longer accepting cash. We accept credit and debit cards, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Contactless Chip.
Dear Agway Friends and Customers,
The health and safety of Agway’s customers and team members and the greater Cape Cod community is our highest priority. We are closely following the guidance of local, national and global health authorities about COVID-19.
Here are some of the proactive steps we’ve taken to provide a safe environment in our stores:
- Stores are cleaned daily, which includes using sanitizing solutions several times a day in high-touch, high-traffic areas including counters, credit card terminals, shopping carts, door handles etc.
- We have increased our team member’s focus on cleaning and regular handwashing.
- We’re keeping our team members safe and healthy by providing them with tips on healthy workplace habits and ensuring they have items like disinfecting wipes, gloves and hand sanitizers to use at work to help keep themselves and customers healthy.
- Team members who are sick or who have sick family members are encouraged to stay home and take advantage of paid sick leave time.
Stop the Spread, Shop from Home Instead – Local Home Delivery Fees Waived
To help ensure you are able to feed your furry family members the quality food you expect, we have waived all flat-rate local home delivery fees through the end of March. This service provides an alternative to shopping in store for pet food and supplies. Continue reading below to learn more about how to place your order.
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our community. We will continue to monitor this extraordinary situation and take appropriate actions as circumstances change.
We are here for you, please don’t hesitate to call our stores with any pet, delivery or other questions or email us at email@example.com.
Joshua Wile and Jessica Wile Thomas, Co-Owners