At Agway of Cape Cod, the safety of our community is our top priority. We are closely following the guidance of local, national and global health authorities regarding protocols to prevent the spread COVID-19.
When shopping in our stores, please where a mask and adhere to posted signs. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we do everything we can to keep our employees and customers safe.
Our hours are 8am to 5pm Monday – Saturday and 9am-5pm on Sunday. Here’s what we’re doing in our stores to keep our community and team safe and healthy:
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are readily available throughout our premises.
- Masks are required by all, over mouth and nose.
- Maintain social distance of 6′ or greater.
- Credit and Debit card payment is strongly preferred over the exchange of cash.
- All credit card machines are 100% contactless for 99% of transactions.
- Plexiglass and poly shields are in place at all registers indoors and out.
- Baskets and carts are sanitized after each use.
- All employees are required to self-certify that they are adhering to Covid-19 safety guidelines prior to arriving for their shift.
- Scheduled cleaning/sanitizing schedules and checklists several multiple times daily.
- Scheduled reminders for handwashing breaks.
Our stores in Orleans, Dennis and Chatham offer the following ways to shop with us:
- Store showrooms are OPEN to limited #s of customers. Please follow all posted rules for safe shopping.
- Garden Center shopping for plants and holiday supplies.
- Free contactless Curbside Pickup. Shop our full inventory online from your preferred store: shop.agwaycapecod.com, wait for your “ready-for-pickup” email or text from us. (See below for more information.)
- Local Home Delivery is available from Barnstable to Provincetown with a minimum order of $49. Call our stores to place your order and schedule delivery.
When picking up a curbside pickup order:
- Orleans – Drive to loading area 2 and park in a space in front of the warehouse. Someone will come out to get your name and bring your purchase to your car. If you don’t see anyone, call the store 508-255-8100 ext 2
- Dennis – Drive to the end of the warehouse to the bagyard. Someone will come out to get your name and bring your purchase to your car. If you don’t see anyone, call the store 508-385-8772 ext 9
- Chatham – Park in a space in front of the store and let a team member at the outdoor checkout or bagyard area know that you’re picking up. If you wish to remain in your car, call 508.945-1555 ext 2
- Please stay at least 6ft away from all Agway staff and other customers.
- Per state guidelines, we cannot open or close the trunk of your car, and we are not permitted to load products into the passenger areas of a vehicle. Trunk-loading only.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust business operations to keep our staff and customers safe and your furry family members fed. We are sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause.
Thank you for shopping locally with us.
Joshua Wile and Jessica Wile Thomas, Co-Owners