Plant Guarantee & Returns
Agway of Cape Cod guarantees our nursery stock to be healthy and true to type when purchased. Our guarantee assumes the product was planted immediately upon purchase and did not incur any damage upon leaving the nursery. Agway is not liable for any plants that are lost, damaged or failed due to improper planting weather conditions, lack of water or neglect.
Because various plants behave differently, please see below for return policy specifics:
Trees & Shrubs
- Full refund within 7 days of date of purchase for unplanted, well-maintained plants.
- Store credit issued for full purchase price for plants that fail to live within 90 days of original purchase. No guarantees after October 15th.
- No returns or guarantees on Christmas trees or holiday greenery.
Perennials, Roses, Grasses & Vines
- Unplanted, well-maintained plants in original pots may be returned for a full refund within 7 days of the date of purchase.
- Store credit issued for full purchase price for plants that fail to live within 30 days of purchase.
Annuals, Edibles & Houseplants
- While we source the highest quality product and give great care in our stores, due to the delicate nature of these plants they are not guaranteed.
Hardgoods may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase with receipt. Manufacturers’ warranties only. Agway does not guarantee hardgoods, but will obtain replacement products or refunds for defective products in accordance with each manufacturer’s warranty.
Refunds or returns can not be provided on the following products:
- Animal Traps with open packaging
- Flea and Tick products
- Grooming clippers, trimmers and blades
- Pet Containment and Training Systems
- Pet Crates & Carriers
- Pet Toys
- Worn pet Collars, Leads and Harnesses (other than Lupine & RC Pet Brands)
- Special Orders Original register receipt, product and manager’s approval are required for any return or store credit.