Hard Good Returns
Hardgoods may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase with receipt. Manufacturers’ warranties only. Agway does not guarantee hardgoods but will obtain replacement products or refunds for defective products in accordance with each manufacturers warranties.
Refunds or returns cannot be provided on the following products:
- Flea and tick products
- Pet containment and training systems
- Grooming clippers, trimmers and blades
- Worn pet collars, leads and harnesses (other than Lupine)
- Animal traps
- Special Orders
Agway of Cape Cod guarantees our nursery stock to be healthy and true to type when purchased. Our guarantee assumes the product was planted immediately upon purchase and did not incur any damage upon leaving the nursery. Agway is not liable for any plants that are lost, damaged or failed due to improper planting weather conditions, lack of water or neglect.
Because various plants behave differently, please see below for return policy specifics:
Trees & Shrubs
- Store credit issued for full purchase price for plants that fail to live within 90 days of original purchase. No guarantees after October 15th.
- No returns or guarantees on Christmas trees or holiday greenery.
Perennials, Roses, Grasses & Vines
- Store credit issued for full purchase price for plants that fail to live within 30 days of purchase.
Annuals, Edibles & Houseplants
- While we source the highest quality product and give great care in our stores, due to the delicate nature of these plants they are not guaranteed.