Do you like plants and pets (and a great employee discount)? Are you energetic, friendly and reliable? If so, we hope you’ll apply to join our team.
At Agway, we believe that our employees are our most important asset. We’re a family-run company and we treat our team members like family. We’ve worked hard to create a culture of support, growth and mutual respect. We want our employees to WANT to come to work each day!
We offer more than jobs, we offer career path opportunities. Many of our team members have advanced from entry level positions to managerial roles. And many have been with us for more than a decade – some more than two decades (and consider that Agway of Cape Cod is only 25-years-old)!
Or perhaps you’re looking for a change of scenery or new opportunity as you re-create your work life. Or maybe you’re seeking an active and new environment as you take the next steps towards retirement. Design your next chapter with a fun team environment and lively pace. Agway offers flexible schedules and has many opportunities for part-time work that will support (or contribute to) your vibrant and engaged lifestyle.
Apart from highly competitive wages and great benefits, we invest in our employees through ongoing training and thank them for exceptional work through company gatherings and employee recognition programs.
We also give back to our local community and the non-profits that support Cape Codders. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in fun community events like Paw Palooza.
At Agway of Cape Cod, you’ll find a culture of support, camaraderie and fun! We invite you to apply today.
Great Reasons to Work at Agway
Various ways to apply:
- Stop by one of our store locations and pick up an application
- Click Here to download our Application (PDF)
- Print our application, fill it out by hand
- Drop it off at one of our stores
- OR Scan it to our email: email@example.com
- Save the Application PDF to your computer
- Complete the fillable form on your computer
- Click Save
- Email the PDF to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR Bring it in to one of our store locations
- Submit your resume and completed application form online at Indeed.com
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
See below for a live listing of open positions we’re hiring for at our locations in Orleans, Dennis and Chatham. Head straight to our Career page on Indeed. com.