TRUST US – You Want to Work Here!
In 2021, Agway of Cape Cod was honored as a Top Garden Center to Work At in the nation by Garden Center Magazine! We don’t want to rest on our laurels—we will continue to prioritize workplace wellness so our awesome employees want to come to work. If you have a passion for animals or plants and enjoy sharing your knowledge, don’t miss this opportunity to join our talented team of professionals who love what they do.
Qualities we look for in our team:
- Must love spending time with pets
- Must love smelling roses
- Must be friendly and reliable
- Must love time flying while you’re having fun!
HEY LOWER CAPE PEEPS!
Our Orleans location is in particular need of full time year-round Senior store and Senior warehouse associates.
A few carrots to dangle: We not only offer the usual benefits – competitive pay, medical and dental insurance, a 4% 401K match, etc etc…..Our employee discount is the best offered in retail, no joke (nudge nudge all you gardeners and pet owners!!!). We’ve also got some incredible $$$ incentives just for joining our crew and sticking around!!! And then there’s the annual performance-based bonus (basically show up for your shift reliably and you get rewarded), employee referral bonuses, the retention bonus, the anniversary bonuses (someone just got their 25 year bonus this spring!). Plus the occasional “hey, thanks for being so awesome bonus”.
Perhaps the money isn’t all that matters to you? How about the general positive Agway vibe our teams have? We want our peeps to come to work and like it, to have fun, to learn together, and to feel good helping to make our customers happy. Did we mention we randomly feed you lunch and snacks and donuts? We even do breakfast sammies once in a while ;-p
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS IN ALL LOCATIONS
- Senior Store Associate – (read the description here)
- Senior Warehouse Associate (read the description here)
- Senior Garden Center Representatives (read the description here)
- Warehouse/Yard Associate (read the description here)
- Cashier/Customer Service Representatives (read the description here)
NOT A FAN OF COMMITMENT?
- Parking Lot Attendants – Some weekends we are just so busy that we need to help keep our parking lots safe and traffic moving. We help drivers find open parking spaces, help back them out, return empty carts, and offer general customer assistance to aid efficiency and safety. Gotta admit, this is a FUN and fast-paced job on those busy weekends!
- Specific Dates: 5/7, 5/27, 5/28, 5/29, 5/30, 6/4, 6/5 (duration may change)
- $120 per day rate (9am – 3 pm)
Additional job listings may also be found on our career page at Indeed. com. Apply with the link below or in person!
Submit your completed application by either:
Scanning and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending it to us by mail
(PO Box 1129 South Dennis, MA 02660)
Please note, to complete your application you must either:
- Print our application, fill it out by hand
- Scan it and email to email@example.com
- Save the Application PDF to your computer
- Complete the fillable form on your computer
- Click Save
- Email the PDF to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More About Agway of Cape Cod
Do you like plants and pets (and a great employee discount)? Are you energetic, friendly and reliable? If so, we hope you’ll apply to join our team.
At Agway, we believe that our employees are our most important asset. We’re a family-run company and we treat our team members like family. We’ve worked hard to create a culture of support, growth and mutual respect. We want our employees to WANT to come to work each day!
We offer more than jobs, we offer career path opportunities. Many of our team members have advanced from entry level positions to managerial roles. And many have been with us for more than a decade – some more than two decades (and consider that Agway of Cape Cod is only 27-years-old)!
Or perhaps you’re looking for a change of scenery or new opportunity as you re-create your work life. Or maybe you’re seeking an active and new environment as you take the next steps towards retirement. Design your next chapter with a fun team environment and lively pace. Agway offers flexible schedules and has many opportunities for part-time work that will support (or contribute to) your vibrant and engaged lifestyle.
Apart from highly competitive wages and great benefits, we invest in our employees through ongoing training and thank them for exceptional work through company gatherings and employee recognition programs.
We also give back to our local community and the non-profits that support Cape Codders. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in fun community events like Paw Palooza.
At Agway of Cape Cod, you’ll find a culture of support, camaraderie and fun! We invite you to apply today.
Great Reasons to Work at Agway