Coming soon, online ordering for delivery!
How to order for home delivery:
- Have your order list ready.
- Call 508-385-8772; an Agway team member is ready to take your order, process payment and schedule your delivery window.
- Agway will notify you when we are approaching delivery.
- Minimum order: $49
- Fees: Delivery fees apply; Special handling fees may apply for large orders. Fees will be reviewed when placing your order.
- Ordering more than $49 of pet supplies only? Delivery is FREE through our FurDash Service!
- Local delivery from Barnstable to Provincetown only.
- We will make every effort to complete your order as quickly as possible. Ask for timing when you place your order.
- You must be a Rooster Rewards member. Not a Rooster Rewards member yet? It’s free & easy to sign-up here.
Questions? Call our delivery specialists at 508-385-8772.
How are fees determined?
Delivery is to residential street addresses from Barnstable to Provincetown. See the below map and chart for more details.
|Order Weight||Delivery Fee|
|Up to 100 lbs||$5|
- Delivery to Outer Zone towns of Barnstable, Wellfleet, Truro, Provincetown – $15
- Plant Handling (annuals, perennials) – $25; Shrubs – $45
- Additional Handling – $30
What are your delivery hours?
Between 8am and 5pm. *We aim for earlier in the day to avoid the seasonal traffic!
Do I still earn Rooster Rewards on my delivery order?
Yes. All orders earn loyalty points. Eligible pet and wild bird food and litter purchases will also receive frequent buyer benefits. Vouchers and Frequent Buyer Cards can currently only be redeemed in-store.
Do you deliver canned cat and dog food?
Yes, but you must purchase an entire case. Unfortunately, we are unable to mix and match individual cans.
Do you deliver frozen food or treats?
No. Frozen product is not currently eligible for delivery but you can purchase it for curbside pickup. Place order for Curbside Contactless Pickup.
Do I have to be home?
No. We will always knock or ring the bell when arriving with your order. If no one is home, we will neatly place all items near the front door, unless you have provided special instructions.
If there is inclement weather, we will place the products you ordered in a compostable plastic bag (please recycle!).
Who do I contact with questions about my order?
Call our delivery specialists: 508-385-8772. Additional store information can be found here.
What if I want to return an item?
Home delivery items must be returned in the store. Please review our full return policy.
Do you deliver other products you carry?
Yes. Delivery is available for other products including bagged soils, mulches and stone, furniture and farm feed.