We are open with safety measures in place. We have been designated an essential business by the State of Massachusetts so we can continue to provide you with the pet food, plants and essential supplies you need. The health and safety of Agway’s customers and team members and the greater Cape Cod community is our highest priority. We are closely following the guidance of local, national and global health authorities about COVID-19.
Our stores in Orleans, Dennis and Chatham offer the following ways to shop with us:
- Store showrooms are OPEN to limited #’s of customers. Please follow all posted rules for safe shopping.
- Outdoor Registers & Customer Service tents. Located in the parking lots. We can go inside and get products for you and ring you up with contactless credit card payment.
- Garden Center shopping for plants – limited customer #’s at a time, contactless checkout, we are sanitizing carts.
- Free contactless Curbside Pickup. Shop our full inventory online from your preferred store: shop.agwaycapecod.com, wait for your “ready-for-pickup” email or text from us. See below for more information.
- Local Home Delivery is available from Barnstable to P-Town with a minimum order of $49. Call our Dennis or Orleans store to place your order and schedule delivery.
Our hours are 8am to 5pm Monday – Saturday and 9am-5pm on Sunday, but this may change day-to-day and store-to-store depending on staffing or other reasons. Follow our Facebook pagefor immediate updates.
Credit and Debit card payment is strongly preferred over the exchange of cash (yuck)
When shopping at one of our stores, we ask that all customers adhere to our safe shopping protocols:
When picking up a curbside pickup order:
- Orleans – Drive to loading area 2 and park in a space in front of the warehouse. Someone will come out to get your name and bring your purchase to your car. If you don’t see anyone, call the store 508-255-8100 ext 2
- Dennis – Drive to the end of the warehouse to the bagyard. Someone will come out to get your name and bring your purchase to your car. If you don’t see anyone, call the store 508-385-8772 ext 2
- Chatham – Park in a space in front of the store and let a team member at the outdoor checkout or bagyard area know that you’re picking up. If you wish to remain in your car, call 508.945-1555 ext 2.
- Please stay at least 6ft away from all Agway staff and other customers
- Per state guidelines, we cannot open or close the trunk of your car, and we are not permitted to load products into the passenger areas of a vehicle. Trunk-loading only.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust business operations to keep our staff and customers safe and your furry family members fed. We are sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause.
We are here for you, please don’t hesitate to call our stores with any pet, delivery or other questions or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for shopping local with us and stay healthy.
Joshua Wile and Jessica Wile Thomas, Co-Owners