Agway of Cape Cod Partners with Tilly for Landscape Design Service
We are partnering with Tilly to help serve our customers’ landscape design needs! Here’s what you can expect when working with Tilly:
- You will be matched with a fully vetted professional landscape designer who is experienced in designing for the New England climate
- Virtual consultation and one-on-one discussion about your landscape preferences and goals
- 2-3 week turnaround time for your landscape plans
- 15% discount on all perennials, trees and shrubs purchased at Agway of Cape Cod
About Tilly: Tilly was founded with a goal to simplify the landscape design process for today’s
busy and cost-conscious homeowner. Through a modern design process, Tilly’s clients enjoy a custom experience with a professional designer for a fraction of the traditional cost. Tilly serves homeowners in almost all 50 states.
“Having partnered with Tilly on my own yard, this is the landscape design solution we’ve been waiting for. We are excited to offer Agway customers such a high-end service at an affordable rate, knowing they are in great hands with Tilly!”
– Jessica Thomas, Co-Owner, Agway of Cape Cod
A well designed space can transform the way you live in it, improve curb appeal, even quality of life. Research also shows that landscape design can raise property values by 7-20%. You provide the space, we’ll provide the inspiration!
Through an entirely online process (including video chat!) their designers take time to fully understand your space, style, goals and environment. This information is used to develop a completely customized plan for your yard.
Design packages start at $375
Sample questions that Tilly will ask in Step 1 of your assessment:
- Who will be enjoying your outdoor area?
- How much sun does the area receive?
- How would you describe the soil in this area?
- Are there existing design elements you’d absolutely want to keep?
- How would you like to incorporate color?
- Do you have favorite plants you want to include?
- Who maintains your outdoor space?
- How important is having a low-maintenance design?
- What else should we know about your vision for this project?
If you have questions about Tilly Design before signing up, ask any of us in the Garden Center at Agway of Cape Cod! If you have questions about plants or which plants we carry at Agway during your consultation with Tilly–you can ask us too! We look forward to our collaborations!