Eating healthy just got a whole lot simpler!
The Agway of Cape Cod Garden Center Team is proud to introduce you to the Tower Garden HOME
Easily grow greens and herbs indoors–year round! Tower Garden HOME comes with everything you need to begin growing up to 32 plants.
Grow 30% More, 3x Faster, with 98% Less Water
The Tower Garden Comes With:
- LED grow lights
- Garden tower and detailed assembly instructions
- A variety of starter seeds
- Seed starting supplies, including germination tray, rockwool cubes, vermiculite and net pots
- Babygreens extension kit
- Pump, timer, drain tube and water monitor
- Tower Garden Mineral Blend plant food (1 qt. each) and measuring cup
- pH test kit and one bottle each of pH up/down adjusters
- HOME Growing System: Easily grow greens and herbs indoors. Tower Garden HOME comes with everything you need to begin growing up to 32 plants. For indoors, comes with LED grow lights. PRICE: $970; or 12 monthly payments of $80.83
- FLEX Growing System: Does not include LED grow lights. PRICE: $620; or 12 monthly payments of $51.67
- FREE Shipping directly to you!
Your Refill Supplies Are Available At Agway:
- Seeds galore
- Rock wool
- Mineral blends
- pH kits & adjusting additives
- Seed starting trays
Want to learn more?
Intro to Aeroponics: Grow 30% More, 3x Faster, with 98% Less Water
An advanced form of hydroponics, aeroponics is the process of growing plants in an air or mist environment rather than soil. Aeroponic systems use water, liquid nutrients and a soilless growing medium to quickly and efficiently grow more colorful, tastier, better smelling and incredibly nutritious produce.
Research found that — compared to traditional growing methods — aeroponic technology:
- Increases yields by an average of 30%
- Grows plants up to three times faster
- Uses as little as 2% of the water
Because there’s no dirt, there’s also no digging or weeding. Plus, you don’t have to worry about ground pests or contaminated soil. And did we mention Tower Garden’s vertical design uses 90% less space? That means you can grow food in some pretty interesting places.
How to get started:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm
E-News Sign Up
Get sale updates, exclusive coupons, upcoming event info and more!
STAY IN TOUCH
We post daily featuring new products, special offers, company news, community events, and so much more!